5App is a fast-growing start-up trying to change the way large companies train their workforce. We are heavily focused on user experience and think software should be intuitive, responsive and beautiful. Our product, the 5App Digital Learning Hub is a platform for learning, HR, and business professionals to organise and deliver learning material to the right people at the right time.
We’re looking for someone who is excited by the prospect of working for an innovative start-up in the learning space.
5App is based in London and made up of a diverse and dynamic team where individual achievement is encouraged and recognised. The company consists of 8 people who are driving the whole learning experience to a new level, working closely with our partner Hemsley Fraser who have just been nominated into the Top 20 global online learning platforms by the Training Industry.
Flexible and remote working arrangements exist for the successful candidate in a fun environment where there is Table Tennis and free beer!
- Conduct user interviews & testing to identify potential issues and areas of improvement in our product
- Shape our product roadmap by working with the whole team – design, technical, and business – to turn user feedback into actionable solutions
- Map out user journeys and create wireframes or mock-ups for new features and improvements to help communicate ideas across the team and to clients
- Assist creating technical requirements for new features
- Come up with user-friendly, elegant solutions to the problems we’re trying to solve
- Help to keep our product’s interface easy to use, beautiful and accessible
Skills & Experience
- At least 3-5 years of experience in UI, UX, information architecture
- Experience creating wireframes, mockups, or prototypes using the tools of your choice (we use Adobe XD & Affinity Designer)
- Good visual design skills and an eye for detail
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS are a bonus, ideally you’re passionate about component-based design and can contribute to our UI component library & documentation
- Good verbal and written English language communication skills, both internally and with customers. Ability to document activities, problems and procedures clearly, accurately and concisely.
- Flexible working hours
- Working from home two days per week (usually Tuesdays and Thursdays)
- Amazing offices at WeWork Spitalfields (with table tennis and free beer)
- Start-up atmosphere