Hello, we’re looking for a Lead DevOps Engineer to join us on developing our learning platform and helping learners get a great experience, whereever they are in the world, whichever device they’re using.
You’ll take ownership of our deployment pipeline and expand our network to serve content to our global customers in the fastest time possible whilst maintaining integrity and reliability.
- Experience in a similar DevOps Engineering / Lead DevOps role
- Take charge and work autonomously
- Experience with AWS / Rackspace
- Good understanding of NodeJs
- Container deloyments, Docker, Docker Swarm or Kubernetes
- Linux Administration
- Continuous Deployment using tools such as Ansible
- Understanding of CDN’s and how to use them effectively.
- Log monitoring service such as Elk, Logstash
- Good verbal and written communication skills - you don’t shy away from writing technical requirements / documentation
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines in a real-time operational environment.
Any experience or exposure to OWASP, ISO27001, GDPR would be bonus.
If that sounds like alot of fun, then it gets better. We have great offices at Wework in Spitalfields, London. You can also choose to work 2 days a week from home. And we’re accelerating fast!
Please get in touch.